Good news for everyone as kali linux 2017.2 has been released. This release is a roll-up of all updates and fixes since last version of Kali 2017.1 which was released in April.
Some of the latest addition to this release are:
- hurl – a useful little hexadecimal and URL encoder/decoder
- phishery – phishery lets you inject SSL-enabled basic auth phishing URLs into a .docx Word document
- ssh-audit – an SSH server auditor that checks for encryption types, banners, compression, and more
- apt2 – an Automated Penetration Testing Toolkit that runs its own scans or imports results from various scanners, and takes action on them
- bloodhound – uses graph theory to reveal the hidden or unintended relationships within Active Directory
- crackmapexec – a post-exploitation tool to help automate the assessment of large Active Directory networks
- dbeaver – powerful GUI database manager that supports the most popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, and many more
- brutespray – automatically attempts default credentials on discovered services.
Meanwhile, you can download the Kali Rolling 2017.2 release from official Kali Download page.And for all of those who have older version can update to it via following command: