Insight: Download Call Of Duty Mobile Beta Version Released
Beta version of Call Of Duty Mobile version has been released. Recently, Activision partnered with Tencent Games, the mobile publisher of the popular game, Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), to develop a new Call of Duty mobile game specially for China.
Some of the features of the game are:
- Multiplayer – Engage in online fast-paced 5v5 PvP action with several modes including Team Deathmatch, Frontline, and more!
- Zombies – Overcome hordes of the undead in stunningly visual PvE Raids. Play Solo or Co-Op with your friends.
- Challenge players from across the globe in multiple game-types like Team Deathmatch and Frontline!
- Wage war in classic Call of Duty maps including Nuketown, Crash, & Hijacked!
- Play as characters from the Call of Duty Universe, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Call of Duty: Ghosts!
- Earn Perks, Weapons, Skills, and Equipment from Supply Drops to customize your loadout to build the ultimate Soldier!
- Revolutionary FPS touch controls built from the ground up for mobile devices.
- Fully customizable HUD and settings to play your way.
- AAA console-quality graphics with detailed visuals and stunning effects!
- Immersive 3D graphics for an epic shooter experience.
How To Download Call Of Duty Mobile Beta Version
Follow the steps below to download Call Of Duty Mobile Beta Version.
At first download Call of Duty: Legends of War 1.0.0 beta APK file and install it in your Android smartphones.
Now, After Installing, Launch the game and exit it immediately after initial loading screens comes up in your android device.
Now, Download the OBB file on your phone. After downloading, Extract the OBB file to the location: /Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter and make sure that the OBB file is saved in com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder.
After this, You are now ready to go and play your game.
Things to remember: This is beta version of game so you might encounter various bugs