Polarr photo editor is one of the most popular photo editing tool available for linux based distros. Polarr is also available on Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and ChromeOS. For now, Polarr is officially supported on Ubuntu 16.04 and 17.10, but it will also run in all Linux distributions with Snap support.
Download Polarr Photo Editor For Ubuntu
Some of the features of the latest Polarr Photo Editor:
- Support more types of raw files at full resolution.
- Automatic face detection, expressions, and facial feature adjustments.
- Watermark tools, improved exif support.
- Pressure-sensitive stylus support and touch brushing. New brush tools.
- New healing and clone tools.
- New liquify tools.
- More realistic grain tool.
- Multiple color themes, including a new light theme and custom colors.
- New local adjustment workspace.
- All filters are playable and learnable now. Right click to Watch & Learn.
- Setting to show touches for screen recording.
- Added the Polarr app icon to display in the Ubuntu dash and dock.
Polarr is now available on Software Store as a cross-platform Snap application. Fur now Polarr is only officially supported on Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04.
Some of the useful articles that you might find useful:
- Top Ubuntu Themes
- Install Pantheon On Ubuntu
- Install Snapcraft On Ubuntu, Linux Mint And Elementary Os
- Install Openshot