Insight: Free Linux Training Courses In 2019
This post is for you if you are looking for a course to learn Linux in 2019. There are plenty of resources and tutorials available for the Linux based operating systems these days. Some of them are available in pdfs, while some of them are available in online blogs, courses and websites.
Let’s go through the list of some of the best course to learn Linux in 2019.
Free Linux Training Courses In 2019
1. Introduction to Linux
Introduction to Linux is a must learn Linux course for everyone. It is provided by the The Linux foundation. It is the comprehensive resources to learn Linux. 80,000+ students are already enrolled to this course.
2. Fundamentals of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This is the free resource provided by Red Hat to learn Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This course help you to learn the basic fundamental of Red Hat Linux. Perfect course to start your Red Hat certification exams.
3. An Intro to the Basics of Linux
This is another useful basic Linux training course perfect for the beginner level of Linux users. It is crafted by the CISCO. You can learn the basic of command line interface in the 8 hours of the course.
4. Introduction to Cloud Infrastructure Technologies
Another useful resources from the The Linux Foundation. This course help you to learn the fundamentals of building and managing cloud technologies.
5. Introduction to DevOps: Transforming and Improving Operations
Another useful online course from the The Linux Foundation. This free course will help you to develop a good working knowledge of the concept of DevOps, covering the foundation, principles, and practices of DevOps.
6. Introduction to OpenStack
This course help you to learn the basic of OpenStack technology. You must have the basic knowledge of Linux before starting this course.
7. Linux Essentials By Cisco
This course is for you if you have some basic knowledge of Linux. After enrolling to this free course, you will be a part of the global Networking Academy community which has over 6 million other students as a members, 9,500 academies and 20,000 instructors.
8. Introduction to Kubernetes
This course is intended to provide basic knowledge about Kubernetes and it’s ecosystem. You’ll learn about ConfigMaps and Secrets, and how to use Ingress.
What you’ll learn in this course
- The origin, architecture, primary components, and building blocks of Kubernetes
- How to set up and access a Kubernetes cluster using Minikube
- Ways to run applications on the deployed Kubernetes environment and access the deployed applications
- Usefulness of Kubernetes communities and how you can participate.
9. Introduction to Apache Hadoop
Fascinated by the word “Data”, or want to learn and unlock the power of big data then this course is for you.
What you’ll learn in this couse
- Basic of Apache Hadoop and its big data ecosystem
- Deployment of Hadoop
- Building data lake management architectures around Apache Hadoop
- Leveraging the YARN framework to effectively enable heterogeneous analytical workloads on Hadoop clusters
- Leveraging Apache Hive for an SQL-centric view into the enterprise data lake
- An introduction to managing key Hadoop components (HDFS, YARN and Hive) from the command line
- Securing and scaling your data lakes in multi-tenant enterprise environments
Well, This is our list of Free Linux Training Courses. Let us if something wrong and missing in this post.