Insight: Install krita in ubuntu
Krita team releases Krita 4.0.3, a bug fix release of Krita 4.0.0. Krita is one of the popular digital painting software available for Linux based platform.
- Krita now tries to load the system color profiles on Windows
- Krita can open .rw2 RAW files
- The splash screen is updated to work better on HiDPI or Retina displays (BUG:392282)
- The OpenEXR export filter will convert images with an integer channel depth before saving, instead of giving an error.
- The OpenEXR export filter no longer gives export warnings calling itself the TIFF filter
- The emtpy error message dialog that would erroneously be shown after running some export filters is no longer shown (BUG:393850).
- The setBackGroundColor method in the Python API has been renamed to setBackgroundColor for consistency.
Install Krita In Ubuntu 18.04 LTS And It’s derivatives:
You need to add official ppa before installing Krita. Open your terminal and run the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kritalime/ppa
Now, Install Krita In Ubuntu
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install krita
Command to install translation:
sudo apt-get install krita-l10n
You can also install Krita via flathub.
Install Krita using following command:
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub; flatpak install flathub org.kde.krita.
Now run it:
flatpak run org.kde.krita.
The flatpak version of Krita is not maintained by the Krita team.