Most important things to remember before Rooting your OnePlus X smartphone is that it will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back unless you unroot your smartphone. Lets check the procedures to unlock the bootloader of oneplus x.
- Backup your contents from OnePlus X smartphone and make sure you have enough battery
- Download and install drivers of OnePlus X and connect it with PC.
- You need to enable USB Debugging Mode. Go to Settings > About Phone. Tap on Build number 8 times. Now open Settings of your OnePlus X and open Developer Options. Enable USB debugging from here. Also enable OEM unlocking from here.
- Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools on your PC.
Step to unlock bootloader of OnePlus X
Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to unlock bootloader of OnePlus X.
- Press combination of Power + Volume Up and put your phone in Fastboot mode.
- Now connect your smartphone to your PC.
- Now start command window. In order to open command window press Shift Key and right mouse From the menu select Open command window here.
- Select the command below.
You should see OnePlus X on the command window.
- Enter the next command which will unlock bootloader of OnePlus X.
fastboot oem unlock
On the screen of your OnePlus X you will see a notification. Select Yes there. In a couple of seconds the bootloader of your OnePlus X will get unlocked.
The bootloader of your OnePlus X smartphone is finally unlocked.